Sunday, February 5, 2012

Aloha!

Hi everyone. As you may all know, my sister has her own blog and I thought it would be only fair to have daddy start one for me too. A little late as I'm already 3 months old but you know how the saying goes. Better late than never.
My full name is Kalahaniaoikalani, which is a Hawaiian name given to me by a friend of the family. It roughly translates to "One which shines life from heaven". I sure hope I can live up to that title.
Today's post is a collection of early photos. I hope you like them.
1 minute old

first family photo

aunty Aiko

aunty Kumika

uncle James

aunty Yasuko and cousin Kanta

aunty Tomoko

uncle Hoptong and aunty Eri

aunty Miwa and cousin Yashi
my daddy

going home

meeting my sister Mahina

daddy giving me my first bath at home

I'm so small